"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since 1983, production increased by about 20 percent to 185,000 tons in 1988.
- By 1996, production fell to 5.8 million tons per year.
- With the new site, the capacity is expected to increase to 7,000 tons.
- It could produce up to 250 tons of paper per day.
- Production is expected to rise to 330,000 tons next year.
- That number is expected to rise to 216 million tons in 2000.
- By the early 1970s, this number was up 90 percent to 29,000 tons.
- During recent years, production has been about 600,000 to 1,000,000 tons per year.
- That works out to more than 1,000 tons a year.
- The total production is likely to increase 37.4% to 281,000 tons by end of 2011.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.