"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Today the companies are perhaps more closely linked than at any time since the end of the war, sharing technology, holding one another's stock.
- The holidays at our house are a time for family, sharing and warm celebration.
- In my stay I was moved to several different areas, each time sharing my room.
- Bruce had a hard time sharing in his companion's cheerfulness.
- John had a hard time sharing her concern.
- But some of us have a hard time sharing in that dream.
- But there just is not that much of a market for time sharing any more, because everybody has their own PC's.
- A 22-year-old woman who works for a major manufacturer confessed to having had a hard time sharing a telephone with her boss.
- As time sharing systems developed, interactive job control emerged.
- OCaml threads in the same process execute by time sharing only.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.