"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I had no reason to think that this was going to cut into my own free time.
- At a minimum, Houston's return will probably cut into his playing time and shot attempts.
- He had a solid season with a .287 average and 26 home runs, although injuries cut into his playing time.
- "We have to take care of it, but it cuts into our time."
- "When they ask you to read whole books in school," he said, "it cuts into your time."
- I'm about to cut into your time with your doctor.
- Not only does the exerciser frequently cut into the couple's time together.
- She did cut into Wilhelm's time on the final loop, but not by enough, coming in 15.6 seconds behind.
- She shot a look at Clintus, an apology for cutting into his time with park matters.
- She usually works about 11 hours a day, a schedule that has cut into her time with her children.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.