"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But we need to reduce consumption at the same time to get it!
- The T1 was reduced in frequency at the same time.
- Just let Washington reduce its interference at the same time in how the states spend the money, she said.
- That penalty was reduced at the time to six months.
- He said the country could "increase investment and reduce the deficit at the same time."
- Note also that the number of multiple choice options is being reduced from five to four at the same time.
- This further reduces demand, and just at a time when the economy is close to a recession.
- The sheriff once had 29 deputies, but was reduced to just five at the time of the reports.
- But can you stay competitive and reduce your environmental footprint at the same time?
- The law, he continued, is designed to reduce the employment of older people at a time when demographics show an increased need for their services.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.