"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Television cooks defy time, and they are immune to the unforeseen.
- Except to have kids to defy time when he takes thee hence.
- He was trying to make sure humanity could hear and respect its own voices, all of them, in recordings that defy time.
- She is the only deity who defies both death and time.
- We shall take our turn at these great engines that devour distance and defy time.
- Here the eternalness of the East defied time, shrouding them both.
- There are clinging lifts that seem to defy time and gravity.
- E-mail lists have allowed individuals to create groups that defy geography and time.
- Only the solid square shape of the house, built to defy time, hadn't been changed by the years.
- Pyramids were built to endure, made to defy both time and humanity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.