"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The 1960s were a major time of change for the city of Rensselaer.
- Jager had been a major the last time Mordechai saw him.
- He was a major last time I met him at a special training program in the States.
- It's happened five major times on this planet, and not always because of an asteroid.
- Thus, there are three major times of prayer during the day.
- As an undergrad, she changed her major at least six times.
- Toughest conditions in the world at a major, first time coming back after nine weeks off, his father passing away.
- He changed his major several times and left after five years without obtaining a degree.
- But right now, this is a major, major time that can set him up for the rest of his life.
- The only major time involved is when you're in the solar system or another system.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.