"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His 1,000th performance was scheduled to be in October 1997, around the time of his 85th birthday.
- Then, around the time of her 15th birthday, she decided to try something more ambitious.
- By the time of his 85th birthday he had 275 academic publications.
- She went on to receive other honors and was much written about by the press at the time of her 100th birthday.
- By the time of their first birthday, they definitely show their age.
- In many respects you are only being asked to do what ought to have been done around the time of your last birthday.
- At the time of her 100th birthday in 1953, she had 256 living direct descendants.
- I visited her there in September, around the time of my birthday.
- The campaign had begun by accident, around the time of her fourteenth birthday.
- The son would have graduated next month, around the time of his 22d birthday.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.