"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But the race should have put a lot into him for the next time, in two or three weeks."
- He put the pressure on full power for the first time in his life.
- This result put the club through to the last eight for the first time since 1984.
- And that put an end to conversation for a time.
- He put the car in gear for the first time.
- "She put a lot of pressure on herself for a long time," he said.
- As I judge, he then put it aside for a long time.
- He collapsed on top of me and I put both my arms around him for the first time.
- "The only thing that's different is that we're putting them together for the first time."
- All of this is sufficient to put you away for a very long time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.