"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A timer may allow the oven to be turned on and off automatically at pre-set times.
- Some have extra programmes with pre-set times (Auto re-heat).
- For an average attraction, the Fastpass wait will generally stay near this initial pre-set time.
- The contract is agreed to be voided after a pre-set time.
- This will allow the safe to be opened when the batteries are changed after the pre-set time if the correct code is entered.
- To further complicate matters, influence mines may be programmed to arm themselves (or disarm automatically-known as self-sterilization) after a pre-set time.
- The time to seal failure or a pre-set time is measured.
- The playlist can be started manually, by clicking the "play" button on the server's monitor screen, or automatically at pre-set times.
- Unlike the racing form, the horses do not race each other over the course, but rather are just meant to come under a pre-set "optimum time."
- Nikah Mut'a, a marriage with a pre-set time was a common practice among the pre-Islamic Arabs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.