"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And the Rule can be relaxed in times of great hardship.
- I also appreciate all the veterans are doing for America's military families in time of hardship.
- Having family on which you can rely is very important in times of economic hardship especially if there are children involved.
- More often than not, though, conflict has been a contributing factor at times of hardship.
- But in times of economic hardship, people always look for someone to blame.
- This had been a time of extraordinary hardship for the immigrants.
- There is nothing unusual about this in a time of economic hardship.
- It is very much needed, however, in times of difficulty and hardship.
- However, in this time of economic hardship, it is important to remember that every little bit helps.
- Since the principal is never spent, the state can take back the money in times of economic hardship.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.