"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A while ago, I was being the good and responsible uncle and urging you to square things with your father.
- "But we've got to square things away here first."
- One of the cops thought he'd better square things by putting a burden on Jerry.
- What did I need to do, for instance, to square things with them?
- "Well, of course if you can square things and get your ship back, the offer stands."
- I understand your scruples, but there is no reason why we should not square things.
- You'll just have to decide how bad you want to square things.
- I'll square things with your superior, since you're not due back on duty until 0800 tomorrow anyway.
- With Joe's assurance that he would square things afterward, the girl consented.
- The heat on my men is because of you, so you square things.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.