"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "So it seemed like the expedient thing to do was to help her."
- In her culture, the far more expedient thing to do would be to find a husband and ma his house for him.
- Why don't you do the expedient thing and believe me, so we don't get into trouble?
- Since the former meant a loss for Smash, he did the expedient thing and decided on the latter.
- It seemed the expedient thing to do at the time, since I wasn't sure, and couldn't afford to be sure.
- Too often the only questions asked are: What is the expedient thing to do to save the system?
- The most expedient thing to do has been nothing, while continuing to chant.
- She wanted him to do the expedient thing, regard- less what it cost her.
- It may also have been an expedient thing to do.
- The expedient thing would be to keep with the precedent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.