"split" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I will have to split my vote on this one.
- "My biggest fear is that you're going to split the vote and we'll have another Democrat as governor."
- The two main opposition parties split the vote of those who thought the economy had gotten worse.
- "It's of course better to rally around one candidate and not split our vote," he said.
- In addition, the three declared Hispanic candidates are likely to split the vote.
- "Why can't you understand that both of you split the vote?"
- "If we all split our votes, Bush'll get in again."
- If we split our votes we're going to lose it all.
- The Islamic groups tended to run a single candidate in each district and throw their support behind him, while women split the vote.
- If you stand, you could split the vote for Caesar and let one of the others in with my father.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.