"split" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mark's grin went so wide it looked fit to split his face.
- The officer regarded him for a moment longer then a broad smile split his face.
- She looked around once, and a big grin split her face.
- I practically split my face in two, pretending to be happy about it.
- He stared at her; then a huge grin split his face.
- It made him almost split his face with a grin.
- Israel's big happy grin seemed almost to split his face in two.
- She came dancing over, grinning enough to split her face in half.
- The younger woman's grin nearly split her face in two.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.