"split" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is sometimes necessary to split tablets into halves or quarters.
- A pill-splitter is a simple and inexpensive device to split medicinal pills or tablets, comprising some means of holding the tablet in place, a blade, and usually a compartment in which to store the unused part.
- Also, do not split extended-release tablets unless they have a score line and your doctor or pharmacist tells you to do so.
- "The decision on whether to split tablets should be between the patient, physician and pharmacist," said Susan Winckler, vice president for policy at the pharmaceutical association in Washington.
- A 2002 research study financed in part by the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Asheville, N.C., found that when elderly patients split tablets, doses deviated 9 percent to 37 percent from those intended.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.