"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the spending package still provides an $870 million surplus, the largest in state history.
- To pay for the new spending package, it must increase the amount of debt it issues every month.
- The total spending package at issue now is still about $4 billion higher than White House officials wanted.
- He values his spending package at $475 billion over 10 years, which would be 10 percent of the surplus.
- The governor said he wanted a spending package that would raise taxes no more than $250 million.
- The full House and Senate could take up the bill in the coming weeks as part of a larger spending package.
- Approval of last year's spending package was 104 days late, coming on July 13.
- Officials have promised this spending package will be the last.
- In order to boost falling demand, the government announced an additional £20bn spending package.
- A bigger spending package is not a drive toward a balanced budget.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.