"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The law, if passed, would also have prohibited political spending by U.S. companies with twenty percent or more foreign ownership, and by most government contractors.
- U.S. Supreme Court summary reversal of a decision by the Montana Supreme Court holding that Citizens United did not preclude a Montana state law prohibiting corporate spending in elections.
- At the urging of California lawmakers, the House agreed to prohibit federal spending on the development of three dozen oil leases off that's state's coast.
- In addition, the law prohibits additional spending for benefit programs unless it is offset by cuts in these programs or new taxes.
- The Department of Education also recently called for austerity measures, prohibiting extravagant spending and requiring students to wear only their school uniforms under their togas.
- In a 3-to-0 vote, they said their hands were tied, in effect, because nothing in the state election law expressly prohibited such spending by a national party.
- National Tests: Vote to prohibit new spending on voluntary national reading and mathematics tests without specific authority from Congress.
- Hensarling co-authored a Constitutional amendment (known as the Spending Limit Amendment) that would prohibit federal spending from growing faster than the economy.
- The United States Supreme Court has ruled that prohibiting independent political spending violates the Constitution.
- But there is nothing to prohibit independent spending, and it will be difficult to detect when such spending is actually for a campaign.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.