"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But she added that achieving similar gains across all grade levels would require substantial new spending.
- All of this will require great effort and new spending.
- All of this requires great effort and new spending.
- To do so would require substantial spending that most legislatures are unwilling to support.
- Rooms that make children happy don't require extravagant spending.
- The bill would require domestic discretionary spending to be held to $759 billion.
- They maintain that choice programs require heavy spending to accommodate students whose parents cannot afford transportation costs to other schools without aid.
- Soon enough, thousands of new prisoners required massive new spending on prisons.
- Finally, development and tourism do not require increased spending.
- At the same time, the traditional priorities continue to require as much spending as before.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.