"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another critical development will be the commission's growing regulatory role at a time of shrinking municipal spending.
- The measure would give the board final say on municipal spending, hiring and purchasing decisions.
- City officials blame outside forces for most of the increases in municipal spending.
- In late 1993, however, he argued that municipal spending would be better directed toward infrastructural renewal.
- Education expenses made up an average of 51.9 percent of all municipal spending in the 1987-88 fiscal year, the committee report said.
- In retrospect, the Legislature accomplished only half of what it set out to do by placing "caps" on municipal spending.
- The bill would create a state-appointed fiscal oversight board with the final say on municipal spending, hiring and purchasing.
- We do not have a good accounting on how much state and municipal spending there is.
- Federal and municipal spending were strongly cut to guarantee the liquidity of the country.
- His plan would reduce municipal spending by $25.2 million compared with last year's budget.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.