"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Federal officials said the new coverage decision could increase Medicare spending by several billion dollars a year.
- Savings $270 billion over seven years, or 14 percent of Medicare spending.
- They say such competition would help slow the growth of Medicare spending.
- Medicare spending on home care soared in the early 1990's.
- But it does expect to cut the rate of growth in Medicare spending by $263 billion over 10 years.
- That represents less than 1.5 percent of total Medicare spending in those years.
- Medicare spending declined last year by nearly 1 percent, to $209 billion.
- Under my budget, Medicare spending will increase by more than $21 billion in 2002.
- We're going to increase Medicare spending by 39 percent under our plan.
- In the last decade, Medicare spending rose by an average of $12.8 billion, or 10 percent, a year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.