"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also proposed higher spending on education, housing, day care and other social programs.
- In order to keep the budget balanced, Martin proposed only limited new spending.
- These two facts alone mean that the level of spending proposed in the budget should be as high as possible.
- In his budget, he proposed overall spending of $83.6 billion, a figure that includes federal aid for programs like welfare and Medicaid.
- All Labour speakers in the last 33 minutes have proposed extra spending or lower taxes, he says.
- Mr. Weiner has himself proposed significant new spending for the city.
- She maintained, for example, that he did not propose enough spending for education and day care.
- Mr. Bush proposes military spending of $1.42 trillion between now and 1997.
- Both said the cuts in projected spending proposed by the Republicans, more than $250 billion over seven years, could have dire consequences.
- While the strategy proposes additional spending in many areas, the current draft does not contain specific budget figures.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.