"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A pseudo-logarithmic bar graph displays the player's spending allocations.
- Besides its spending allocations, the bill required the Secretary of Transportation to produce "a strategic plan that describes how.to improve and deploy high speed passenger rail systems."
- The effect of the net spending allocations for 1993-94 is a 3.6 per cent reduction when those are compared with final figures for last year.
- Archie Gillespie, Strathclyde's director of finance, welcomed the move towards greater transparency in the way that the spending allocations are made.
- It has not yet reached that target and I urge it to re-examine its spending allocations to make sure that it does.
- It started when Mr. Chu objected to the military spending allocation in the budget, and said it violated the Constitution.
- Through most of the year, the administration opposed calls by Democrats for bigger increases in the agency's spending allocation.
- Our coalition priorities were determined in the light of reduced spending allocations and the coalition values of freedom, fairness and responsibility.
- The spending allocations arise from a deal reached between the White House and the conservative lawmakers on Nov. 14.
- Earlier this week the Northern Regional Health Authority announced new spending allocations for the region's 15 district health authorities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.