"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Please take a moment to let us know how you'd like to reduce spending.
- And there are very different ideas about how to reduce spending.
- "The question today is not whether we reduce military spending," he said.
- But there are also reasons to reduce military spending in America.
- They should reduce public spending or increase income in other ways.
- The state has reduced its spending on youth services in the city by about $4 million, he said.
- If the government reduces the economy's spending, its own income will fall.
- But there are ways to reduce your spending on fuel.
- The bill would reduce projected spending on such programs by $69 billion in the next five years.
- The bill then requires Congress to reduce federal spending by that amount.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.