"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They had to have a cap to control spending and put all teams on the same playing field.
- The president said he very much needed the power to control spending.
- I do believe that we need to control mandatory spending.
- "If they want to control spending, it didn't make a whole lot of sense."
- I cannot wait for the speeches about the need to control federal spending and the growth of big government.
- Taxes were high because local governments had failed to control spending.
- Ironically, their way to control spending is to cut the same programs and services that helped create the American middle class.
- The only effective way to control spending is through an amendment to the Constitution.
- In order to fight the recession, the Government must control public spending.
- This allows governments to control spending and hold it up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.