"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Instead, he has been fighting to raise military spending.
- The budget raises total spending by $30 million from this year.
- This, if true, would raise some tax revenues and lower spending on social-service programs for the poor.
- The real message here is that we can't just be raising taxes and spending.
- "I'm opposed to it," the Governor said of raising spending.
- President Johnson's programs raised federal spending as a percentage of national income, from 17 to over 21 percent.
- He has proposed raising military spending by $45 billion over the next decade.
- "They're liberal, no question about it," he said, adding that the group wants "to raise social spending and cut the defense budget."
- Japan's decision to raise military spending has been criticized by Chinese leaders.
- Jack Straw talks about raising spending on books by £10 a year per child.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.