"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Further reforms were enacted more recently, in the German spelling reform of 1996.
- The spelling reform of 1996 led to public controversy and considerable dispute.
- It was one of the earliest proposed spelling reforms to the English language.
- Advocates note that spelling reforms have taken place already, just slowly and often not in an organized way.
- Some of the proposed changes were included in the German spelling reform of 1996.
- This article is about the spelling reforms of the Portuguese language.
- Thus, it is impossible to introduce a spelling reform "overnight".
- Update the language to one of the spelling reforms, 1917, 1938, or 1959.
- In Belgium, on the other hand, the spelling reform was generally accepted without protest.
- The first spelling reform, based on Duden's work, came into effect in 1901.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.