"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is no spelling correction or predictive text input on the Kin.
- It can be quite short; for example if you just enter "typo", people will know you made a spelling correction.
- What he considered to be a spelling correction, some people today call a spelling mistake.
- First, a spelling correction.
- Levenshtein automata may be used for spelling correction, by finding words in a given dictionary that are close to a misspelled word.
- Franklin also released its Language Master device, which included spelling correction, dictionary definitions and a thesaurus.
- One user interviewed by Richard Jones said (of spelling correction) that he "thought computers did that anyway".
- Its search engine provides automatic, algorithmic spelling corrections and/or suggestions.
- Version 2.1, 16AUG01: added proofing, chapter headings put in, many spelling corrections, paragraphing corrected.
- For instance, simply making spelling corrections throughout a work does not warrant a new registration, but adding an additional chapter would.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.