"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The unusual spelling of the film's title comes from a sign Gardner saw when he was homeless.
- The unusual spelling may explain why the copy has been hard to find.
- Of course, with the unusual spelling, it's much easier to find her in search engines, on Amazon, etc.
- Given the unusual spelling of my last name, I thought he could easily find my relatives online.
- Not all readers have noticed the unusual spelling.
- The following are words with unique or very unusual spellings:
- "Our name has always been important to me because of its unusual spelling," said Ms. Grace, 61.
- The statement used an unusual spelling for the nephew's name, which is normally spelled "Willy."
- "The first time we see this word, we'll have no idea if it's an unusual spelling," he said.
- In addition to the unusual spelling system used the manuscript is notable for several other reasons.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.