"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Chayyim, the basis for this name and similar spellings.
- 'No' or similar spellings in English language means and signifies negative.
- Many other languages have a similar word for "synonym" with the same or similar spelling.
- A number of subjects share similar spellings.
- See the Moulton page for people and places with this similar spelling of the Name.
- For unrelated subjects with similar spelling see Bachelor.
- There is no evidence beyond similar spellings and phonetics that these surnames are related.
- There is a city with a similar spelling:
- The similar spelling "Dwayne" was adapted as time went on, most likely because of the also popular name "Wayne".
- Also called sit n' gos and a variety of other similar spellings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.