"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The final card must be ENDATA (notice the odd spelling).
- When the "i" was added but before the "e," Devo lead singer Mark Mothersbaugh reportedly remarked that the odd spelling "looked right."
- It was composed, he saw, of the same odd spelling and word arrangement that he'd found on the title page.
- The odd spelling of his first name came from a period of employment in a Pizza Hut, when the "e" was omitted from his nametag.
- About 1,100 names are reviewed every year, and 15 percent to 20 percent are rejected, mostly for odd spellings.
- There was also the symptomatic cover-up of the dyslexic: the impenetrable handwriting, in which an odd guessed-at-but-wrong spelling can be tactically camouflaged.
- Half Irish and half English, he said the seemingly odd spelling of his name was the way Chaucer had spelled it in the 14th century.
- The odd spelling, with hyphen and apostrophe, is an archaic Dutch possessive form.
- In some cases, both spellings were used, or an odd spelling was only used in one distinguishable section of the text.
- The odd spelling of the "Littul Kittons" is intentional, as research into the term would act as a tripwire, alerting the Norstrilian defenses to potential hostile activity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.