"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At A.T.& T., about 5 percent of the company's 373,000 employees do their work on wheels or in other novel settings.
- Derry was the setting of Stephen King's 1986 novel It.
- Later in the day he would set up his target in back; it would be a novel setting, that primeval forest.
- "If only I could find a novel setting for the final love scene," sighed the girl.
- The novel was praised for its build up of suspense and for its novel setting.
- The town is also the setting for the 2008 novel Between the Assassinations by Aravind Adiga.
- It is the setting for Paulo Coelho's 2007 novel, The Witch of Portobello.
- The United Nations makes a novel setting for a meal.
- The New York State Waterways Project grew out of a desire to present the artistry of the word in a novel setting.
- The Almas Temple is one of the settings in Dan Brown's 2009 novel, The Lost Symbol.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.