"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The gem in the ring was held in an expensive platinum setting.
- Big, round solitaire in a platinum setting.
- Five small stones, with a value estimated at about $20,000, had been wrenched from their platinum settings in the necklace and are still missing.
- But these gems require a social milieu as much as a diamond demands a platinum setting.
- He had it put in a platinum setting.
- My engagement ring is a single diamond set in a simple platinum setting.
- With a 1920s platinum setting, it is composed of a square-cut central diamond flanked by six diamond baguettes.
- "For years I had been selling fine engagement rings in platinum settings," Mr. Arabo said.
- He had decided to bid on a diamond ring in a platinum setting; it would be a present for his wife, Kim.
- The characters' quirks seem to be carved in stone and placed in platinum settings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.