"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He wrote 10 masses, 17 psalm settings, 30 motets, several other sacred items and 141 secular compositions.
- Each acolouthia was an anthology of liturgical chants and psalm settings, both his own and others'.
- A less formal supplement,Sing Alleluia, followed in 1988 and contains a number of psalm settings.
- He also wrote a deal of sacred music, including eight psalm settings for tenor and bass, and some concertos with continuo.
- About 130 of his compositions are known including mass settings, antiphons, psalm settings and other works for liturgical use.
- There are ten psalm settings, of which nine include variations, and six fugal fantasias.
- But if Hebrew prayer and psalm settings are comparatively brief, they have a concentrated emotional resonance that is captured on recent recordings.
- Few composers prior to Josquin had written polyphonic psalm settings.
- Sweelinck then set to publishing psalm settings, aiming to set the entire Psalter.
- Small-scale works such as motets and psalm settings are more interesting musically.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.