"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are all settings of German poems.
- The seven songs - settings of English-language poems that all brush against the theme of rain - add up to a lovely work.
- Smetana's early songs are settings of German poems for single voice.
- The latter include his last work, a setting of poems by Thomas Merton.
- In this installment, she focuses on musical settings of poems by French Decadents.
- These are mostly settings of Swedish poems.
- His chansons are freely composed, and mostly are settings of long poems (for example huitans).
- He wrote many non-operatic compositions as well, including musical settings of poems.
- From his early times date some tonalic settings of poems, which he partly published himself.
- He made a comeback in 1989 with vocal and orchestral settings of poems by Dylan Thomas.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.