"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The administration belatedly sent several diplomats to assuage their feelings.
- That means they send diplomats to each other, and make different kinds of agreements, about trade, international laws and other things.
- A tiny speck is enough to send officials and diplomats racing back to the originating country for answers.
- Most sent diplomats in their place and "Russia was not represented at all."
- Ptolemy sent diplomats to Sicyon to clear the issue.
- They sent diplomats to beg while signaling that they would do nothing if aggression continued.
- When the trial opened, seven Western countries, including the United States, sent diplomats to attend.
- The fact is that China has sent genuine diplomats to this conference who appear to running rings around the numpties of the West.
- A Vatican spokesman noted it was common for Moscow to send senior diplomats on this kind of mission.
- China sends more diplomats around the world than any other country.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.