"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I mean, who would you send as ambassadors to another race?
- East and West sent multiple ambassadors to one another during this time.
- About 35 countries sent ambassadors, and no foreign leaders attended.
- Early in 1605 he was sent as resident ambassador to Spain.
- At the same time, the king also sent ambassadors to Rome to offer peace.
- Two years later he was sent as ambassador to negotiate a truce with England.
- You'd do better to send ambassadors to Kilhwch and tell him you want peace.
- At the end of 1561 he was sent ambassador to England, where he remained four years.
- Later in the year he was sent as ambassador to Brussels, where he remained for two years.
- At first he sent ambassadors to the Senate to request the return of his family's personal effects which had been seized in the coup.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.