"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Because I would like to think there would be a more vigorous response.
- The need for a vigorous response is clear.
- The speech drew such a vigorous positive response from the gallery that some of the most zealous had to be removed.
- "We are expecting a vigorous response from all across the country."
- One of our more vigorous responses, for example, is that American business is not being allowed to compete on a "level playing field."
- A fairly vigorous immune response mounted against the virus is the cause of this decline.
- The Indians deserve credit for a vigorous response that helped stop the plague in its tracks.
- New York needs to make a tough, vigorous response.
- They once again illustrate a repeated humanitarian emergency that requires an immediate and vigorous response.
- Others defend him on the ground that police brutality then demanded a vigorous response from Germany's first postwar generation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.