"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This brought a spirited response, which he endured stoically.
- He declined to identify the director who made the presentation, but said that it "met with a very, very, very spirited response from Charlie."
- Partly it died, no doubt, from its own defects (including distribution difficulties), and partly from the spirited response of the Standard.
- I have come to expect a more spirited response from you.
- The figures are meaningless without some analysis; "spirited response" doesn't really cut it.
- If Villa can provide a spirited response to Sunday's timid then he has a chance.
- A Chinese victory, had those penalty kicks gone the other way, would doubtless have provoked a spirited response.
- Another time, she might have managed a more spirited response.
- Such partisan onslaughts brought spirited responses.
- This touched off still more spirited response from the scientific community.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.