"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Or perhaps the problems at home are too long and slow to awaken energetic response from us.
- This development requires an energetic diplomatic response from the Bush administration.
- Seidel is not unaware of what he dryly calls "the energetic response to my work."
- Then the Chancellor's energetic but careful response to events in the East boosted his flagging popularity.
- So far the most energetic response has come from tens of thousands of settlers living in the occupied territories, and their supporters.
- Once the parents had been informed, there was an energetic response.
- It is a business that involves enormous amounts of hidden interests and money, and this requires a firm and energetic response.
- Europe must provide an energetic and strong response to help and aid the revival of our agricultural sector.
- At the very least, we need an energetic response to youth unemployment, and we are not getting this in the present state of affairs.
- Surprisingly, these works have not been met by an equally energetic response by the Revolution's defenders.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.