"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "A head of steam has built up in China that is preparing them for a fairly robust response to whatever happens."
- All the talk was about "robust" and even "disproportionate" military responses.
- The robust liberal response is not going to put off by the bare assertion of the contrary.
- But the robust response indicated that interest remained strong even after a year that saw the stock's price double.
- The document dump only reaffirms the need for a more robust Congressional response to this mess.
- We need a robust and effective response.
- The initiative aims to provide a robust, effective and sustainable response to the main problems in our society.
- And the third question: ought we not to intervene with a far more robust military response than is being prepared at the moment?
- The researchers said the samples from all 13 vaccinated participants showed a robust immune response.
- However, during the 1990s it became clear that there was a need for a more robust response to the criticism.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.