"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The most vehement response came from a beggar dressed as a jester who was standing on a box in the middle of a crowded Times Square sidewalk.
- Economists see several reasons for Britain's vehement response to the Delors report.
- "I didn't mean-," Kelemvor began, recoiling from Javia's vehement response.
- The vehement responses to them clearly convinced her of the power and necessity of art.
- Repeated proposals by the Reagan Administration to cap health benefits brought a vehement and fatal response from the Democratic majority in Congress, labor and business groups.
- Mr. Ball himself seems infected with an intelligent and observant sadness - perhaps caused in part by his family's vehement response to his book.
- The 'mimoid' formations are considerably more complex and bizarre, and elicit a more vehement response from the observer, an instinctive response, I mean.
- Those remarks, while seeming to personalize a debate over economic development strategies, prompted an even more vehement response from Forrest Taylor, a spokesman for Mr. Dyson.
- He appeared taken aback at her vehement response.
- The publication of these articles triggered a vehement response from the Japanese right regarding Imperial Japanese war crimes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.