"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She had simply released the safety chain, opened the door, and walked away.
- After eight months of failing that, they simply released it themselves in 1973.
- The bulls once released simply run away from the field in any direction.
- Some teams simply released him after white teammates complained about playing with a black man.
- Simply to release your current Merchant's man from his position.
- Until recently, most were given a deportation hearing date and then simply released.
- Then you can simply release your grip and back slowly away over a few paces.
- He said that if a new album is not right for the band, then they will simply release the songs online.
- The police could simply release everyone without a hearing aid, with notations to keep an eye on them in future.
- They decided to simply release it with an NC-17 rating.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.