"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Applied twice a day, it continuously releases testosterone into the blood through the oral tissues.
- These are like tiny sponges which continuously release moisturisers.
- In order to fix this, animal trainers continuously released more rats until the middle part of the room was finally covered.
- His suit continuously releases waves of energy as well as blasters equipped on the wrists.
- They continuously release the mineral into the system where new research suggests it may play a central role in controlling blood pressure and easing premenstrual syndrome, or PMS.
- Roots continuously release substances, or exudates, into the soil.
- Bruce then describes the group's early struggles, including John leaving and a brief search for a third member while continuously releasing albums locally in Detroit.
- Since the intrauterine device continuously releases a low dose of levonorgestrel, missing a dose does not occur when using this form of levonorgestrel.
- Transdermal combination preparations (a patch placed on the skin that continuously releases estrogen and progestin)
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.