"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He released his grip on her so suddenly she almost fell.
- To his surprise the hand holding him released its grip.
- With that approach in mind, he released his grip at what seemed like the appropriate time.
- She released her grip on his arm and stood back.
- But he did not release his grip on her hands.
- The black bird released his grip on the other's head, and stood over him.
- He released his grip suddenly and she began to fall.
- He released his grip on her shoulders, turned and made for the door.
- He forced himself to release his grip and sit back.
- Still he did not release his grip on her son.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.