"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Megrahi, who was released from a Scottish prison on compassionate grounds in August, is running an internet campaign to prove his innocence.
- Megrahi was released from a Scottish prison in August after doctors concluded he had less than three months to live.
- He was held in Scottish prisons until he was released on compassionate grounds on 20 August 2009 because he had terminal prostate cancer.
- Scottish prisons process roughly 19,000 people a year who are either going in or coming out.
- He visited Elizabeth Fry who, with her brother, Joseph Gurney, had written a book about the state of Scottish prisons in 1819.
- If convicted, the suspects could serve up to 30 years in a Scottish prison, American officials said.
- There are now opportunities for inmates in the majority of Scottish prisons to gain National Certificate awards across a variety of vocational areas such as.
- He switched loyalties to the English and died in a Scottish prison.
- He said: "We've expressed our strong conviction that Al Megrahi should serve out the remainder - the entirety - of his sentence in a Scottish prison."
- The bomber returned to jubilant scenes in Libya on August 20 last year after being released from a Scottish prison.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.