"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Conditions were severe enough to lead to prison revolts, and the executions of rioters.
- They're shocked by the violence in the 27-year-old's portrait of a prison revolt.
- Besides, if I'm going to die as part of a prison revolt, I prefer it to be one I'm leading.
- In March 2011 it made headlines when, according to official reports, 14 people were killed and 33 wounded during a prison revolt.
- Justice officials said it was the longest prison revolt in at least 15 years.
- He was involved in a shootout at the Carrizo Springs jail that ended a prison revolt.
- A prisoner and leader of the prison revolt.
- At Sainte-Pélagie, Laponneraye became one of the leaders of a prison revolt.
- The mutiny today was the second major prison revolt reported since early 1992.
- There was a prison revolt in 1954, by political prisoners, criminals, and other inmates.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.