"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There, he spent much of his time on public interest work, largely prison reform.
- He devoted himself instead to the cause of prison reform.
- The most extensive work of the club was in prison reform.
- From that time until his death, he gave more than 10,000 speeches to church and school groups about prison reform.
- During his administration, he advocated prison reform and established the state's first board of public health.
- Nevertheless, he lays out a strong case for prison reform.
- So we have to change our desire for prison reform.
- Later in her life she became involved in prison reform.
- He advocated prison reform and better treatment of the insane.
- The international sensation caused by this book led to prison reforms.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.