"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After hundreds died on the job because of hazardous conditions, unions and prison reformers demanded a halt the practice.
- An full inquest will be held later this year, but prison reformers are calling for a full judicial inquiry.
- He was the husband of Elizabeth Fry, prison reformer.
- He repeats and affirms accepted wisdom among most prison reformers.
- Osborne arrived in 1914 with a reputation as a radical prison reformer.
- He also emerged as a noted prison reformer.
- To be effective, the internal prison reformer has to reach out and encompass not only conditions but the related issues of capacity and population.
- Internal prison reformers cannot divorce themselves from these issues, however sensitive they might be.
- In 1785, a prison was built using the ideas of John Howard, the prison reformer.
- What is remarkable, though, is the other role he took on: impassioned, even radical, prison reformer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.