"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This store was approximately one mile east of the present town.
- The present town was established like many other southern towns, through a land auction.
- The place where the present town was originally a small fishing village in the 17th Century.
- Climax began to grow around a school founded at the site of the present town in 1873.
- He died at the site of the present town in 640.
- It left the county about the present town of Maples.
- By June 1871, the railroad reached the point where the present town now lies.
- It was located near the area that is about three miles south of the present town's 8th through 12th streets.
- The present town of Sultanpur has been developed at this site.
- In 1833 the first dwelling house was built within what three years later became the legal boundaries of the present town.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.