"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This grant had comprised the whole of the present community.
- The present community (as of 2006) consists of 14 monks.
- The present Franciscan community is the only community of religious sisters on the islands.
- Around the year 1800, the first settler arrived near the present community of Cameron.
- The present community's character has persisted since it was established.
- The present community of Lydbrook seems to have had its beginnings in the 13th century.
- The Jewish community, present since the days of Beverwijck, also saw a rise in population during the 19th century.
- From 1890-1912, the present community actually went by two separate names.
- The history of the present community begins with 1840, when the first congregation was established.
- Several substantial homes were built in the tent city and later moved to the present community.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.